Dining & Bar In Melbourne CBD
One Eleven Spring St
The Hotel Windsor's signature dining room offers buffet breakfast daily with housemade jam and the freshest seasonal ingredients, sourced locally all around Australia.
The Cricketers Bar
The Cricketers Bar is open for lunch and dinner, offering a menu of Australian and English pub classics including Chicken Parmigiana, Burgers, Club and Steak Sandwiches, and Fish & Chips.
You'll find a warm and relaxed atmosphere here, a selection of tap beers and spirits, and an outstanding collection of cricketing memorabilia courtesy of the Melbourne Cricket Club.
We also run the following specials:
Weekly Lunch Special with a house beverage. $18, available daily from 12pm - 3pm.
Happy Hour Special, Monday to Friday from 4pm - 6pm.
Nightly Dinner Special: Sunday to Thursday nights from 6pm - 9pm
The nightly dinner special is set by day and includes:
- Monday Parma Night ($20): crumbed chicken breast with ham and cheese and a side of chips and salad
- Tuesday Steak Night ($22): 250g of char grilled sirloin steak with yorkshire pudding, Béarnaise sauce or Rosemary jus, brussel sprouts and garlic rosemary spuds
- Wednesday Curry Night ($20): Tandoori marinated chicken infused with honey, fenugreek and a tomato butter sauce, served with basmati rice, naan, papadum, cucumber and mint raita
- Thursday Fried Chicken Night ($18): Fried chicken with coleslaw and sriracha mayo
*Menu items may change without notice. Please advise us of any dietary requirements prior to placing your order.
Christmas at The Windsor
Bookings are now open for our famed Christmas feasts, created by Executive Chef Jérôme Trémoulèt.
Celebrations start on Christmas Eve, with a five-course degustation dinner featuring a porcini-crusted veal loin with roast peach and chestnuts as the centrepiece.
On Christmas Day, enjoy a Christmas degustation lunch in the majestic surrounds of the Grand Ballroom or our light-filled restaurant, One Eleven, with a grilled Kangaroo Island crayfish medallion with champagne velouté and roast Turkey breast with stuffing, chestnut purée and cranberry jus.
A decadent lunch buffet awaits in the elegant white Bourke Room, with cold entrées including terrine and duck rilettes, fresh Australian king prawns, Tasmanian oysters and smoked salmon, and a carvery with Christmas favourites including baked free-range ham with an orange and ginger marmalade glaze, roast turkey breast with stuffing and cranberry sauce, and pork loin and crackling.
Christmas would not be complete without a Christmas plum pudding and mince pies, which we make in-house.
There is no more magical place to spend Christmas than within our grand hotel, where traditional service and excellent festive food await!
Bookings are essential. To make your reservation, please email email@example.com or call 03 9633 6004.
- Payment is required at the time of booking.
- A minimum booking size of 2 guests applies for Christmas Day Lunch.
- Cancellations must be made 14 days or more prior to the event, or payment will be forfeited.