Offers & Packages
Stay in touch with the latest news and special offers from Melbourne's iconic grand hotel.
Christmas Bookings Now Open!
Bookings are now open for our famed Christmas feasts, created by Executive Chef Jérôme Trémoulèt.
Celebrations start on Christmas Eve, with a five-course degustation dinner featuring a porcini-crusted veal loin with roast peach and chestnuts as the centrepiece.
On Christmas Day, enjoy a Christmas degustation lunch in the majestic surrounds of the Grand Ballroom or our light-filled restaurant, One Eleven, with a grilled Kangaroo Island crayfish medallion with champagne velouté and roast Turkey breast with stuffing, chestnut purée and cranberry jus.
A decadent lunch buffet awaits in the elegant white Bourke Room, with cold entrées including terrine and duck rilettes, fresh Australian king prawns, Tasmanian oysters and smoked salmon, and a carvery with Christmas favourites including baked free-range ham with an orange and ginger marmalade glaze, roast turkey breast with stuffing and cranberry sauce, and pork loin and crackling.
Christmas would not be complete without a Christmas plum mudding and mince pies, which we make in-house.
There is no more magical place to spend Christmas than within our grand hotel, where traditional service and excellent festive food await!
Christmas Eve Dinner - 5 Course Degustation Menu
Christmas Day Lunch - Buffet
Bookings are essential, email email@example.com or call 03 9633 6004 to secure your booking.
Payment is required at the time of booking.
Minimum booking size of 2 guests applies for Christmas Day Lunch.
Cancellations must be made 14 days or more prior to the event, otherwise payment will be forfeited.
Have Breakfast On Us!
From April to September, stay two nights and enjoy a complimentary buffet breakfast each day, as well as a late checkout time of 12pm when you book directly with us!
Terms and Conditions:
- Only valid for direct bookings made via our website, email or phone
- Valid for stay dates from 1st April - 27th September 2018.
- Some black out dates apply
- Offer may be extended beyond original end date
- Discount is not to be used in conjunction with any other offers or contracted rates
- Cancellations and modifications must be confirmed 24 hours in advance to avoid any penalty
- Credit card details supplied will be used for guarantee purposes only
Winter Warmer Meeting Package
Create an inspiring and memorable meeting with the Windsor’s Winter Warmer meeting package. Receive complimentary upgrade to a hot Executive Working Lunch, Audio Visual package plus Nespresso coffee and selection of fine teas available all day.
Your Meeting Package Includes:
- Arrival Tea & Coffee
- Morning Tea
- Afternoon Tea
Winter Warmer Specials:
- Complimentary upgrade to Executive Working Lunch* (valued at $12 per person)
- Complimentary all-day Nespresso coffee & selection of fine teas service (valued at $20 per person)
- Complimentary audio visual package^ (valued at $550)
Alternatively, you may also fill out an Enquiry Form.
Terms & Conditions:
- All prices listed are inclusive of GST.
- Valid for all meetings in June, July, August 2018.
- Standard meeting conditions apply.
- *Lunch includes three sandwiches, two salads and seasonal fruit. The Executive Working Lunch includes an additional two hot dishes and one dessert.
- ^Audio and visual package comprises of: data projector, staging in Grand Ballroom or Bourke Room, delegate WIFI, tripod projection screen, flip chart and white board, cordless presenter, lectern and fixed microphone, PC audio.
- Minimum Numbers apply.
Stay Longer and Save
Get rewarded with discounts from 15% on accommodation* when you stay for three nights or more in any of our rooms or suites.
Click "Book Now" to make a reservation. Alternatively you may also book by telephoning (+61 3) 9633 6002 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Discounted from Best Available Rates.
Grand Romance Package
Embrace a Grand Romance at The Hotel Windsor, with:
- A bottle of French Champagne on arrival
- Valet parking
- A private in-room breakfast for two; and
- A leisurely late checkout at 1pm
Recommended for our Superior Rooms and above, the Grand Romance package starts from $495 for a Superior Room stay. Or, spend the special ocassion in our beautiful Victorian suites, with its romantic tall windows, separate sleeping, dining and entertaining quarters, and ornamental fireplaces (select suites only). The Victorian Suite Grand Romance package starts from $750 per night.
To make a reservation please telephone (+61 3) 9633 6002 or email email@example.com
Alternatively you may book online by clicking "Book Now" below.
All reservations are subject to availability.
Corporate Rates & Packages
The Hotel Windsor is delighted to extend corporate rates to frequent business visitors to Melbourne. To find out more, please contact our Senior Business Development Manager, Julie Leigh on (03) 9633 6121 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All corporate bookings receive the best rates and complimentary WiFi.
Create your own Royal wedding this summer with our special wedding package in January.
January Wedding Special Package includes:
- Chef’s selection of canapés on arrival
- Three course menu consisting of two entrées, two main courses and two desserts all served alternately
- Your wedding cake cut and served on platters
- Classic beverage package for the duration of your lunch/dinner
- Tea, coffee and chocolates
- Personalised menu cards
- Cake table with silver cutting knife
- White linen napkins and underlays
- White chair covers
- White skirted bridal table
- Large wrought iron five-tier candelabras with candles as centrepieces
- Two fresh floral arrangements – The Grand Ballroom & The Bourke Room only
- Lectern and fixed microphone
- Wooden dance floor – The Grand Ballroom & The Bourke Room only
- Red carpet entry to the hotel
- Use of our stunning venue for your wedding photography
- Reduced meal price for children (4- 12 years inc), band members & photographers
- Special accommodation rates available for wedding guests (on the night of the wedding)
- A personal event coordinator to assist with your preparations