For the health and safety of our guests and staff, we will be adhering to the vaccination policy outlined by the Victorian Government. All our staff are vaccinated, and all guests will need to be fully vaccinated as per the Victorian roadmap, to reside and dine with us. Your vaccination status must be confirmed during the booking process, and we'll also be confirming this on your arrival at the hotel or restaurant. All guests attending events within the hotel must also be fully vaccinated.* Thank you in advance for your understanding.
Please also note the following:
- All guests will be required to check-in on the Service Victoria app via the QR code displayed on our Reservations desk
- Fitted face masks are required to be properly worn both indoors and outdoors by guests and staff.
- Hand sanitisers are available throughout the hotel and guests are encouraged to utilise these.
- Shared stationery such as pens and room keys are cleaned and sanitised before the next guest.
- Cashless payment methods are available and is encouraged.
- Social distancing and room capacity signs are displayed all across the lobby and public spaces.
- All team members have received the COVID Infection Control Training, issued by the Department of Health and Human Services. Ongoing training and briefings are also carried out to ensure all staff are kept updated of latest procedures and protocols.
- If you are feeling unwell or experiencing cold or flu like symptoms, please kindly contact us to reschedule your booking and seek medical advice.